VWAM will have two team trips in April, 2018. Since the 2017 team trips are sold-out, filled-up (Three in March and one in April) this will be the next regularly scheduled mission to Vietnam. You may get
advanced placement on one of the 2018 teams by sending a non-refundable $125 deposit to:
Vets With A Mission
2018 Vietnam Trip
Attn: Joette Ward
Newberry, SC 29108-0202
That deposit will secure a place on the team. The announcement of specific dates will be made sometime in May, 2017.
Team trips are open to both medical/health and non-medical/health volunteers, and Vietnam vets are encouraged to participate. Vets also have priority placement on a team.
There is a role for everyone to play on the team regardless of professional training or lack thereof!
One of the highlights during a trip is the special team farewell dinner held in honor of Vietnam and Vietnam Era vets at the Furama Resort, right off the former China Beach.
Trip price includes:
- Roundtrip economy-class airfare on Korean Airlines (Departure cities include ATL, SFO, LAX & SEA).
- Hotel in Atlanta.
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers.
- Hotel in Vietnam with daily breakfast.
- All team ground transportation in Vietnam.
- Farewell dinner, t-shirt, back-bag & tote-bag.
- Health/Medical/Evacuation cancellation insurance.
- All taxes, fees, service charges and VAT in Vietnam.
Trip price will be approximately $3,800-$4,000 per person based on double-occupancy (Single occupancy available but at an additional cost).
For more information, or if you want to discuss your participation on the 2018 trips, please call Chuck Ward at 803-405-9926 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.